I'm just an average girl who thinks about average things in a not-so-normal way.


Saturday, August 17, 2013

Barely moving

Yesterday at the gym I opted for lunges prior to my elliptical routine. Though I don't recall the last time I did them specifically, I consider myself in relatively decent shape so I lunged right in... 

Today I wake miserable. I contemplated something seriously wrong.

Something's happened to my legs. Ouch ouch, my leggggs. Cut them off, I'm done with them. 

I am in pain and want to do nothing but moan all day. Except perhaps hire a butler from Craigslist via my phone...in bed.  So he can bring me all my day's necessities. 

I started to see a parallel form...

Doing lunges is like drinking. If you haven't done it in a while, you're going to feel it in the morning... And wish you had a butler...that's a monkey...because I mean... a lil monkey butler named Wiggles...talk about a day-maker. 

Written via phone in bed. No legs were used or harmed when typing this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment