I'm just an average girl who thinks about average things in a not-so-normal way.


Monday, February 4, 2013

Decision Maker

After a rather low-key weekend for two preferred-busy individuals, by Sunday afternoon my boyfriend, Matt, and I were lingering around the kitchen feeling antsy about potential evening plans.

Sure, it was Superbowl Sunday...but the obvious evening activity was one we preferred to avoid.

Matt: What do you want to do?

Me: It doesn't matter?
...is this a time where you'd like me to provide a list of options or just be silent?

Matt: You can provide options.

Options were provided, undecidedness prevailed.

After a tag "your it" slap I chased him in a small circle around the kitchen island. The chase turned into a lap...which turned into another lap.

We ran in circles. Frantically. Mouths open. Laughing. Spastic.

Lap after lap...

It eventually reached that moment, where deep down you know your activity has ran it's course...yet you are still participating.  I thought..."yea, it's time to stop"...but we didn't.

It went on too long for normalcy.

I felt like a dog and I didn't mind it.

I felt embarrassed yet rejuvenated.

Both feeling slightly awkward for letting that go on as long as it had...the decision was made...doesn't matter the plans, we needed to leave the apartment.





4 comments:

  1. Hello mates, its fantastic post about tutoringand completely explained,
    keep it up all the time.

    Feel free to visit my page quantrim product reviews
    Also see my web site > quantrim pills

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for finally talking about > "Decision Maker" < Loved it!

    Take a look at my web site ... adiphenetruth.
    com

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the time i used to read smaller articles
    or reviews that as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this
    article which I am reading at this time.

    my web page paingone tens

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you guys are up too. Such clever work and coverage!
    Keep up the terrific works guys I've incorporated you guys to our blogroll.

    My webpage :: www.runnerslog.com

    ReplyDelete